Flylow x High Fives Goodson Pant
A stout mountain bike pant that offers protection in a light, breathable form.
Some rides demand extra coverage. Maybe it’s cold, you need more protection than shorts can offer, or there’s poison oak on the trail. These pants are built for mountain biking but can handle life in general. Made from a burly but lightweight stretch fabric, the Goodson Pants have a tapered fit to accommodate bike gears but they’re still roomy enough to fit kneepads underneath. We designed a smart waist adjustment system that gives you a custom fit without a belt strap flapping in the wind. The fabric is treated with a Durable Water Repellent.
- Intuitive™ IQ MTB fabric
- 94.5% polyester, 5.5% spandex
- DWR treated
- Moisture wicking, quick drying
- Waist adjustment system inspired by goggle straps
- Back hem leg elastic for a tapered fit
- Zippered, phone-compatible thigh pockets
- 40+ UPF
S, M, L, XL, XXL