As you are likely following the COVID-19 news, we want to provide you with an update on our course of action regarding the Mothership Classic and Retro Shred-a-Thon. The health and safety of our athletes, staff, and supporters is always our top priority. As the situation with Coronavirus continues to develop, we are doing our part to limit potential exposure and risk. With that said, we’re adjusting the Mothership Classic and Retro Shred-a-Thon to Virtual Fundraising platforms to enable “social distancing”.
What is a Virtual Fundraiser?
- The online fundraising component of the Mothership Classic and Retro Shred-a-Thon are still on!
- All Incentives and Prizing will still be Awarded and shipped to the respective individuals
- Solo Fundraisers (1st – 5th)
- Team Fundraisers (1st – 3rd)
- Duo Fundraisers (1st & 2nd)
- Most Donors
- Day-of-skiing/riding is cancelled until further notice
Ski-a-Thons are the largest form of fundraising for the High Fives Non-Profit Foundation. The money raised during these crucial events is vitally important to our ability to help #highfivesathletes and veterans all year long through our Empowerment Program Service.
This was not an easy decision; but a necessary step in our effort to follow the advice and guidance of federal and state officials and health agencies. We will continue to monitor this dynamic situation and appreciate your support and understanding.
Wishing you and your family good health.