Foundation for Greater Good (“F2G2”)
Founded: 1988 | Location: Eagle, CO
Foundation for Greater Good (“F2G2”) is operated exclusively for charitable, educational and scientific purposes.
F2G2’s core endeavor is to partner with nonprofit organizations to provide charitable support and engage in activities relating to positive educational initiatives that seek to advance the quality of life and independence of individuals with health-related issues.
HIGH FIVES TIE IN:
After reaching out and receiving a 2014 grant from F2G2, the High Fives Foundation and the Foundation for Greater Good formed a like-minded bond.
Just last week the Chairman of the Board of F2G2 Brian McCartney was in Summit County when he read more on the High Fives Foundation on the front page of the Vail Daily, then an article about High Fives Athlete Kailyn Foresberg. Brian, a former Vail Valley resident, and I met at Squaw Valley, and after he read the stories on Kailyn and High Fives, he reached out to me about being involved in today’s tournament. After chatting for a few minutes, Brian decided to match up to $10k sold at today’s silent auction! That’s right, $10,000!
HIGH FIVES SILENT AUCTION PRIZES:
- Avon Liquor Gift Basket ($200)
- 2 night stay at Evergreen Lodge ($450)
- Andy Will Winery ½ Case ($350)
- Zeal Package (Goggle & Sunglasses) ($410)
- Oakley Golf Bag ($150)
- Live Radio Interview on KSKE ($250)
- (4) Keystone OctoberFest Tickets w/ Steins and 3 Drink Tix ($140)
- (4) Colorado Rockies Tickets (M-Th) $160
- CMH 5-Day Signature Heli Ski Trip at the Cariboo Lodge ($6,500)
- Freeskier 2016 Outerwear Kit ($700)
TOTAL VALUE: $9,310