Project MANA relies on support from the Tahoe community to help collect food to support their mission, Hunger Relief. Help us Help them!
During the month of March, the High Fives Foundation will be collecting non-perishable food donations for Project Mana.
Food donations can be dropped off at the CR Johnson Healing Center located at 10775 Pioneer Trail STE #108 in Truckee, CA 96161 or you can give us a call at (530) 587-4453.
MOST NEEDED ITEMS
After conversations with Project Mana, the High Fives Foundation and Project Mana have decided that the most needed items are granola bars to give to schools in the Truckee Tahoe Area for student snacks. Please help us collect granola bars (Cliff, Kind, Tahoe Trail, ect.). Below is a list of other items we are accepting.
What are the most requested items? Nutritious, non-perishable foods!
- Granola Bars: Cliff, Kind, Tahoe Trail, ect.
- Canned meals: stews, soups, ravioli/spaghetti/lasagna
- Canned protein products: peanut butter, tuna, salmon, chicken, beans
- Grains: cereal, oatmeal, rice, pasta
- Fruits: canned fruit, fruit cups, dried fruit, applesauce, juice
- Canned Vegetables
- Shelf Stable Milk or milk substitutes
What should I donate?
- Healthy, non-perishable foods
- items with intact, unopened, consumer or commercial packaging
- items with non-breakable packaging (no glass, please)
- Food within the expiration date on the packaging
- food from your community or backyard garden