High Fives Happenings: Five “Can’t Miss” Events
February is packed with great events for you to get out and play and also help support the program services of the High Fives Foundation.
1. Wednesday, February 6: Fish Taco Night at Sunnyside Restaurant
- 4-9pm: Enjoy 1/2 price fish tacos from the Mountain Grill. Be sure to get some raffle tickets to win great prizes!
More info at:sunnysidetahoe.com
2. Saturday, February 9: Rahlves’ Banzai Apres Party at Alpine Meadows – Last Chair Bar
- 3-6pm: Enjoy great Red Bull and Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. specials and raffle.
Follow the action both Saturday and Sunday at the Rahlves’ Banzai Tour:rahlvesbanzai.com
3. Saturday, February 9: Mardi Squaw (Concert)
- 7pm-3am:Lake Tahoes Heckler Magazine and San Franciscos Sunset Promotions team up to bring you MARDI SQUAW, a taste of NOLA in the snow, with the best in beats, boarders and belly-filling treats.
For tickets and the complete music lineup check out:mardisquaw.heckler.com
4. Sunday, February 10: Signed Julia Mancuso Race Suit – eBay Auction Closes
- 10pm: ebay Auction Closes on an authenticJulia Mancuso ski race suit worn in 2011 World Cup Season. Signature on right arm. A portion of proceeds will benefit the High Fives Foundation.
Get your bid in today on eBay!
5. Saturday, February 23: Squaw Valley Prom
- 8pm-2am: The biggest and best party of the year is the Squaw Valley Prom! With five DJ’s, seven bars 1,000 friends the 1990’s spring break themed event is set to go off.
Get your tickets before they sell out: squawvalleyprom.com