Few times in life are we presented with the opportunity to create something unique and one of a kind. In the fall of 2013, the High Fives Foundation was awarded such an opportunity.
The result is a custom ski that encapsulates the mission, vision and goals of the High Fives Foundation! Thank you to K2 Skis for the opportunity to make an amazing pair of custom skis and to Matt Nelson for the graphics that epitomize the positivity of the High Fives Foundation’s efforts!
WIN THESE SKIS!
$20 RAFFLE TICKETS (ONLY 250 SOLD TOTAL)…
WEST COAST TICKETS:
- High Fives Foundation (530.587.4453)
- Address: 10775 Pioneer Trail, Suite 108, Truckee, CA
EAST COAST TICKETS:
- Vermont North Ski Shop (802.583.2511)
- Address: 48 Sugarbush Access Rd., Warren, VT
Don’t delay, get your tickets today at either location above to win this priceless ski and help support the High Fives Foundation!
DESCRIPTION & SPECS (Built on the chassis of the 2014 K2 Shreditor 120 Ski)
Sean Pettit’s pro model returns for its sophomore year of preying on natural airs, attacking deep pow landings, and slithering through first tracks. When the fresh is gone, the Pettitor doesn’t mind setting trenches in hardpack, sliding rails, gliding through tree laps, or slaying jump sessions. In other words, the Pettitor will strike you as the most well-rounded powder ski on the market.
- Size: 179 cm
- Binding Options: No Binding
- Radius: 22m @ 179 cm
- Construction: Triaxial Braid, TwinTech Sidewall, Fir/Aspen Core
- Features: Bi-Directional Sidecut, Tapered Tip, ZCLIP Skin Compatible, Skin Grommets, Swap Base