Squaw Valley’s team is heading to the Audi Birds of Prey World Cup for two weekends! The World Cup ladies course is moving to Beaver Creek on November 29-December 1, 2013. The High Fives Foundation and Squaw Valley will be cheering on Olympic Gold Medalist, Julia Mancuso, as she takes on the fastest female skiers in the world. The following weekend is the men’s World Cup December 6-8, 2013. World Cup skiers, Marco Sullivan and Travis Ganong, will hit the course to compete in the only men’s World Cup stop in the U.S.
In honor of the first major ski racing competition of the season, Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows are launching two special auctions to benefit the High Fives Non-Profit Foundation.
The details on these two amazing auction packages can be found at: squaw.com/squaw-house
- Friday, November 29, 2013: 10:45 a.m. (Women’s Downhill Race)
- Saturday, November 30, 2013: 11:00 a.m. (Women’s Super G)
- Sunday, December 1, 2013: 9:45 a.m. (Women’s GS Race- Run 1), 12:45 p.m. (Women’s GS Race- Run 2)
- Friday, December 6, 2013: 10:45 a.m. (Men’s Super G Race)
- Saturday, December 7, 2013: 11:00 a.m. (Men’s Downhill Race)
- Sunday, December 8, 2013: 9:45 a.m. (Men’s Giant Slalom Race – Run), 12:45 p.m. (Men’s Giant Slalom Race – Run 2)