Thank you very much to the great supporters at Vimeo for hosting the Weekend Challenge: #HelmetsAreCool contest!
This weekend, Vimeo is helping spread the word that #HelmetsAreCool! All you have to do is make a video using that as your guiding star.
Helmets are great for all kinds of things, so get creative! Be it a toddler on a trike or a pro athlete on the snowy slopes, helmets are necessary, and Vimeo is asking you to help tell them that story. Check out this helmet that Bobby Miller made; it will solve all your problems.
- Create a video related to #HelmetsAreCool
- If you use old footage, make sure its a new edit and include the #HelmetsAreCool hashtag in there.
- If you add music, make sure you use a song you or a buddy created of something from the Vimeo Music Store! If you do choose a Music Store song, please throw a link in the description.
- Tag your video with “helmetsarecool” and add this at the end of your video’s description: vimeo.com/groups/weekendchallenge
- Upload and post your video to the Weekend Challenge Group by ***Friday, December 6th, 2013*** at 11:59 PM (EST)Only videos made specifically for this Challenge will be considered.
- The winner will receive a free Vimeo Plus account for one year, and a fantastic prize from the High Fives Foundation! If you’re already a Plus member, you’ll get another year!
- The runner up will receive an extra 3GB of upload space.
Join the challenge HERE!