How the Wings for Life World Run work
- START – 30 minutes after the official start of the Catcher Car leaves and beings to pursue you. The Catcher Car is the finish line that chases you!
- HOW FAR WILL YOU RUN? – It depends on you – if you jog at a leisurely pace, the Catch Car chases you down at about 10 km. But if you are a world-class marathoner you might be able to run up to 80 km
- FINISH – The last man and woman worldwide to be passed by the catcher Car are the global champions. Each country will also celebrate its national winners.
Join Team “HIGH FIVES” for the Wings For Life World Run, Selfie Run on May 8th!
- Download the Selfie Run App (instructions below)
- Meet us at the CR Johnson Healing Center (10775 Pioneer Trail STE 108 Truckee, CA 96161) at 3:30am – Run starts at 4:00am
- Run with #HighFivesAthletes, crew & the world to find a cure for spinal cord injury!
Team High Fives Schedule
Where// Meet at the CR Johnson Healing Center (10775 Pioneer Trail STE 108 Truckee, CA 96161)
When// 4:00A.M. on Sunday, May 8th (Mothers Day)
Why// Run for those who can’t while raising awareness and money for Spinal Cord Injury research