High Five Craig Hospital for being the leading hospital for specialty rehabilitation and contributing to 14 #HighFivesAthletes recovery journeys!
Craig Hospital has redefined possible for people with spinal cord and traumatic brain injuries.
Craig Hospital is a world-renowned, premier center for specialty rehabilitation and research for people with spinal cord injury and traumatic brain injury. Craig has a remarkable atmosphere and culture that is casual but professional, active and upbeat. We’re a 93-bed inpatient/outpatient, nonprofit hospital that offers acute, short and long-term care.
The High Fives Foundation would like to thank Craig Hospital for providing 14 High Fives Athletes excellent recourses for massage, acupuncture, PEAK Center access and outpatient care.
- Sally Francklyn – The Sally Francklyn Video Story HERE, she has received grant funding for outpatient rehabilitation at Craig Hospital
- Matt Leonard – has received $1,320 to be used for massage and acupuncture at Craig Hospital, more info HERE
- Megan Wemmer -has received $12,326 twords personal training, adpative modificiations and equipment from Craig Hospital, more info HERE
- Jeff Andrews -has received massage and Acupuncture from Craig Hospital, more info HERE
- Jocelyn Judd – Lottery of Life Video Story HERE
- Kailyn Forsberg – has received massage and acupuncture at Craig Hospital, more info HERE
- Jason Abraham – has received a medical Jet from Renown Medical Center to Craig Hospital, massage and acupuncture at Craig Hospital, more info HERE
- Eric Zerrenner – has received $10,950 in grant funding for transportation to Craig Hospital and 12 sessions of acupuncture and massage therapy, more info HERE and HERE
- Scott Will
- Georgiana Burnside – more info HERE
- Bond Camp – has received $13,098 in grant funding for inpatient rehab at Craig Hospital, more info HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE
- Jim Harris – has received $14,116 in grant funding for one-on-one personal training at the PEAK Center at Craig Hospital, more info HERE, HERE, HERE
- Kevin Cheung – has received $4,439 in grant funding for outpatient rehabilitation at Craig Hospital, more info HERE,
- Tim Burr – more info HERE